Does anyone have a link to that new VRChat basketball game?
-
A few days ago I was invited by my friend to play this VRChat game called "poipoibasketball." I've asked for the world link, but everyone I've asked so far is SEVERELY gatekeeping it. I figured I'd try my luck here.
The world creator is poipoi3d, and here's a link to their VRChat account if that helps at all.
https://vrchat.com/home/user/usr_a5868893-cf50-4700-8093-d19d28239c0bAlso, I tried looking for videos of this world and found a few clips by pop.vr/ poponvr. Hopefully this video gives enough visuals to show what world I'm trying to find.
https://www.tiktok.com/@pop.vr/video/7614972964236184846BIG thanks in advance if anyone finds a world link, I just wanna shoot hoops!!!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login