How do I remove Hair from a model?
-
So there is this model that has a hair model I like, but the hair is infused with the body so there is this blob of parts at the bottom. I dont know how to delete certain parts of a model so could I please have some help?
TL;DR I want to remove the face and body from a model and keep the hair
(Sorry if this is the wrong category)
-
I have tried deleting and moving stuff and it just doesnt change the fact there is a mass at origin. I just want to take it off so i can use it on other avatars
-
ok so i need to use blender
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login