Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Aggron by DogZeela ( AggronTitanium ) and Sekhmet (EgyptianExo)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
blenderfurry3d model3d modelsnsfw
550 Posts 108 Posters 113.1k Views 258 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34C
    CrystalWaters34
    wrote on last edited by
    #305

    @himakira @idkjustacat Either of you able to continue work on this? Someone baited and decided to be a selfish prick.

    If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

    Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

    Mrrrow~

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • SenkoS
      SenkoS
      Senko
      wrote on last edited by
      #306

      I think its both

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        czman
        wrote on last edited by
        #307

        I'm heavily considering fixing up the model that's been posted
        It may not have all the extras of the official one, but at least it'll be better than nothing.

        1 Reply Last reply
        3
        • C
          C
          czman
          wrote on last edited by
          #308

          Here's a preview of the progress so far.
          Mostly some initial mesh cleanup and remade the tail armature since it only had 4 bones and distorted heavily when it was bent.
          I haven't ever worked on a model that was going to be used in VRC so I'm not sure what things I should include or exclude from a standard blender model.
          So if some of you could inform me of which things to prioritize, that would speed up the process quite a lot.
          Wireframe progress 1.png

          K VolttekkaV SirlockinbottomS 3 Replies Last reply
          ♥
          14
          • C czman

            Here's a preview of the progress so far.
            Mostly some initial mesh cleanup and remade the tail armature since it only had 4 bones and distorted heavily when it was bent.
            I haven't ever worked on a model that was going to be used in VRC so I'm not sure what things I should include or exclude from a standard blender model.
            So if some of you could inform me of which things to prioritize, that would speed up the process quite a lot.
            Wireframe progress 1.png

            K
            K
            kingtiger88
            wrote on last edited by
            #309

            @czman i beg you dont quit on this

            Im a women i just named my profile king

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M
              M
              MIKEUNIX94
              wrote on last edited by
              #310

              Yeah there been so many cancellations of this project 😅

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • K kingtiger88

                @czman i beg you dont quit on this

                C
                C
                czman
                wrote on last edited by
                #311

                @kingtiger88
                I will do everything in my power to get it done.
                Even if I don't, I will still share the blender file of how for I did get.
                Fully agree that too many people have dropped working on it and not shared what they made.

                F 1 Reply Last reply
                6
                • C czman

                  @kingtiger88
                  I will do everything in my power to get it done.
                  Even if I don't, I will still share the blender file of how for I did get.
                  Fully agree that too many people have dropped working on it and not shared what they made.

                  F
                  F
                  FoxyTemperence
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #312

                  @czman I believe in you you got this ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • C czman

                    Here's a preview of the progress so far.
                    Mostly some initial mesh cleanup and remade the tail armature since it only had 4 bones and distorted heavily when it was bent.
                    I haven't ever worked on a model that was going to be used in VRC so I'm not sure what things I should include or exclude from a standard blender model.
                    So if some of you could inform me of which things to prioritize, that would speed up the process quite a lot.
                    Wireframe progress 1.png

                    VolttekkaV
                    VolttekkaV
                    Volttekka
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #313

                    @czman Honestly, if you just get the usual necessary parts (hips, legs, feet, chest, shoulders, arms, hands, fingers, neck, head), as well as butt, breasts, and maybe tongue I will be infinitely happy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • C czman

                      Here's a preview of the progress so far.
                      Mostly some initial mesh cleanup and remade the tail armature since it only had 4 bones and distorted heavily when it was bent.
                      I haven't ever worked on a model that was going to be used in VRC so I'm not sure what things I should include or exclude from a standard blender model.
                      So if some of you could inform me of which things to prioritize, that would speed up the process quite a lot.
                      Wireframe progress 1.png

                      SirlockinbottomS
                      SirlockinbottomS
                      Sirlockinbottom
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #314

                      @czman

                      THE GOAT LIVES!!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • FoxiestfoxF
                        FoxiestfoxF
                        Foxiestfox
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #315

                        You got this man!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Vlad33V
                          Vlad33V
                          Vlad33
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #316

                          yooo bumpity bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C
                            C
                            czman
                            wrote on last edited by czman
                            #317

                            progress update,
                            slowly working my way thru cleaning up the tris to quads mess,
                            blender did a real number messing up the edges,
                            fixed up the spine area to function like a normal model,
                            still have to figure out how to get the genitals to work,
                            I'm assuming shapekeys will be the way to go since it'll be for vrc, but I'll let you guys decide if that's the best option.
                            Still need to rig the tongue and also fix the jaw since the bone for that is in the wrong spot.
                            That's all for now.
                            Wireframe progress 2.png
                            Wireframe progress 3.png

                            M DynastyD 2 Replies Last reply
                            ♥ 👍
                            16
                            • BlatantServiceB
                              BlatantServiceB
                              BlatantService
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #318

                              appreciate the update, great job so far.

                              I lowkey like furries that are thick as fuuuuuuuuuck so if you got any of those lmk

                              looking for blender files / unity packages

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • C czman

                                progress update,
                                slowly working my way thru cleaning up the tris to quads mess,
                                blender did a real number messing up the edges,
                                fixed up the spine area to function like a normal model,
                                still have to figure out how to get the genitals to work,
                                I'm assuming shapekeys will be the way to go since it'll be for vrc, but I'll let you guys decide if that's the best option.
                                Still need to rig the tongue and also fix the jaw since the bone for that is in the wrong spot.
                                That's all for now.
                                Wireframe progress 2.png
                                Wireframe progress 3.png

                                M
                                M
                                MIKEUNIX94
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #319

                                @czman your are the super Epic Goat 👍🤩💯👍⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • MofumiyaM
                                  MofumiyaM
                                  Mofumiya
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #320

                                  the goat

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Toy chicaT
                                    Toy chicaT
                                    Toy chica
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #321

                                    Bump for unity package when its done

                                    Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      Abiel54
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #322

                                      Bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • M
                                        M
                                        MIKEUNIX94
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #323

                                        Bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • anonymous_001A
                                          anonymous_001A
                                          anonymous_001
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #324

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular