Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Support
  3. General Support
  4. Need A User with Ripping for my Protection Testing

Need A User with Ripping for my Protection Testing

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Support
ripperrippingantiripanti-riphelp
1 Posts 1 Posters 15 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 1loafofbread1
    1loafofbread1
    1loafofbread
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Hey, for a bit now I have been working on a protection software for anti-ripping.

    I am at the final stages of ripping and I need someone that has software to do so, so I can see it from a real attackers perspective.

    If you're willing to give it a shot to break my anti-ripping software, please do so. I myself have been constantly trying to break and tear it apart to audit vulns/exploits/weaknesses for a while, and I need the actual proof it works or doesn't work and what to fix/improve.

    Please reply to this topic if you're willing to try :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    -3

    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

    Register Login
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes


    • Login

    • Login or register to search.
    • First post
      Last post
    0
    • Categories
    • Recent
    • Tags
    • Popular