VRCA Repair - MonoBehavior
-
I got my hands on a VRCA, and was trying to repair it. I made decent progress, but hit a roadblock that is the MonoBehavior Part (Menus and Parameters).
While I was able to reassign the proper script for these objects, they completely lack the Actual Menus/Parameters they had. The only object to contain anything was the Parameter which had the default 3 parameters (Visemes and Emotes)
How can I get those menus back into the objects? -
we need a auto tool for this
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login