Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Booth on non-booth models

Booth on non-booth models

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved General Questions
helpboothclothinggeneralbase help
12 Posts 2 Posters 161 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D
    D
    DropsFall4you
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    So there’s a texture/booth items that I wanna put on egirl/aphroditie/etc but how would I do such

    The booth items in question:

    https://booth.pm/en/items/7329599

    https://utsunonito.booth.pm/items/7567952

    And more (i don’t have links but heres 2 examples)

    Any help really helps also looking for more water assets or comfy clothes

    Also if someone could take the shark hoodie off (chompie by cupcake)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D DropsFall4you marked this topic as a question
    • D
      D
      DropsFall4you
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • C
        C
        ChicTac
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        For the textures, I don't know how that particular one is set up but you'll probably have to make a custom mask using the UV map of the avatar you want to transfer it onto. To do this, reference both the skin texture png of the avatar you're transferring it onto, and a currently existing mask for another avatar—which was included in the files for the asset or imported into your project along with the material—that correlates to that avatar's skin texture png. For example: I would find the part of a source avatar's texture that is the arms and see how far up that correlating mask covers them. Then, I would go to the destination avatar's arms, add a new layer, and color that same amount of area the same color—white or black, possibly gray for blending, but most-likely white—as the source avatar's mask and color the rest with the opposite. Alternatively, you can probably color any amount of area of the body with the mask and it should work correctly to have it cover that part of the body. Fiddle around with that mask until you're happy. There may be other masks involved, but you might be able to use the same method on those as well.

        As for the clothes, there's a few tools that can make a copy which fits your desired avatar, but they aren't perfect and can have some defects. Otherwise, you'd have to do it manually in Blender. You can try using Kisetter found here. You will need a source avatar imported which can wear the clothes you want to use. The booth page should provide enough direction to help you figure all of it out.

        If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • C ChicTac

          For the textures, I don't know how that particular one is set up but you'll probably have to make a custom mask using the UV map of the avatar you want to transfer it onto. To do this, reference both the skin texture png of the avatar you're transferring it onto, and a currently existing mask for another avatar—which was included in the files for the asset or imported into your project along with the material—that correlates to that avatar's skin texture png. For example: I would find the part of a source avatar's texture that is the arms and see how far up that correlating mask covers them. Then, I would go to the destination avatar's arms, add a new layer, and color that same amount of area the same color—white or black, possibly gray for blending, but most-likely white—as the source avatar's mask and color the rest with the opposite. Alternatively, you can probably color any amount of area of the body with the mask and it should work correctly to have it cover that part of the body. Fiddle around with that mask until you're happy. There may be other masks involved, but you might be able to use the same method on those as well.

          As for the clothes, there's a few tools that can make a copy which fits your desired avatar, but they aren't perfect and can have some defects. Otherwise, you'd have to do it manually in Blender. You can try using Kisetter found here. You will need a source avatar imported which can wear the clothes you want to use. The booth page should provide enough direction to help you figure all of it out.

          If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask them!

          D
          D
          DropsFall4you
          wrote last edited by DropsFall4you
          #4

          @ChicTac I could grab the link to the hand texture one since it is posted up on here already and if you wanna maybe see if you can figure out how it is to set up since I’m quite slow or if you have any more tips or you can kind of like dump it down by like 10 for me

          For the clothes, I can redo them myself. I just wasn’t sure if it was gonna be like a unity drop in or something since I’ve never used booth and I’m using it to do a V tuber model that is in VR chat, which is why I was asking., plus the base I’m wanting to put it on as a editor base so I don’t think I’d be able to use a website or something to like auto transfer it or whatever

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • D DropsFall4you

            @ChicTac I could grab the link to the hand texture one since it is posted up on here already and if you wanna maybe see if you can figure out how it is to set up since I’m quite slow or if you have any more tips or you can kind of like dump it down by like 10 for me

            For the clothes, I can redo them myself. I just wasn’t sure if it was gonna be like a unity drop in or something since I’ve never used booth and I’m using it to do a V tuber model that is in VR chat, which is why I was asking., plus the base I’m wanting to put it on as a editor base so I don’t think I’d be able to use a website or something to like auto transfer it or whatever

            D
            D
            DropsFall4you
            wrote last edited by DropsFall4you
            #5
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • C
              C
              ChicTac
              wrote last edited by ChicTac
              #6

              If I were to do it for you, I'd need, at the least, the hand asset and the skin texture .png of the model to transfer it onto. And the clothes "Kisetter" tool is something you import into unity as a tool. It isn't through your browser.

              D 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • C
                C
                ChicTac
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                I'm not smart enough to dumb it down that much, but you can do like the kids do these days and ask ChatGPT for help. I would neever use it myself, but if you really need it dumbed down I would prompt it as such: "I asked for help putting booth assets on non-booth avatars, using an asset that modifies how the hands look and converting clothes as two examples. Someone responded with the following, can you dumb it down like 10x for me?

                [Insert my first reply here]

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • C ChicTac

                  If I were to do it for you, I'd need, at the least, the hand asset and the skin texture .png of the model to transfer it onto. And the clothes "Kisetter" tool is something you import into unity as a tool. It isn't through your browser.

                  D
                  D
                  DropsFall4you
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @ChicTac i got ya ill get that in a little bit

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D
                    D
                    DropsFall4you
                    wrote last edited by DropsFall4you
                    #9

                    @chictac
                    Gloves found in here https://forum.ripper.store/post/1968467

                    Matching socks I found - https://forum.ripper.store/post/720368

                    And the bra i think might be a texture so heres that

                    Bra : https://forum.ripper.store/post/1830184

                    The texture im looking to put it on is egirl/ any Zinpia base or Aphrodite

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • D DropsFall4you

                      @chictac
                      Gloves found in here https://forum.ripper.store/post/1968467

                      Matching socks I found - https://forum.ripper.store/post/720368

                      And the bra i think might be a texture so heres that

                      Bra : https://forum.ripper.store/post/1830184

                      The texture im looking to put it on is egirl/ any Zinpia base or Aphrodite

                      D
                      D
                      DropsFall4you
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      If you need the base textures lmk

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • C
                        C
                        ChicTac
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        Yeaahh so the gloves are a seperate texture for each avatar, so you'd have to do a lot more than make a custom mask to convert them to another avatar which I'm not going to do.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D
                          D
                          DropsFall4you
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          Ok no worries

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular