I'd like to know if there's a way to get any name in VRCHAT
-
So I've been wondering how to get any name in VRCHAT.
We could of course use "Aesthetic letters". But I wanted to know if there's a way to use an "Invisible" symbol.On many games, using an invisible symbol is the way to go in order to use a name that's already been taken.
But in VRCHAT, I've been trying to figure this out. I've tried popular symbols like U+FEFF and U+034F. Sometimes they work when creating an account, but then an error later on shows up saying it has characters that cannot be used. It's super buggy.
From what I've noticed, placing the invisible symbol at the end or beginning doesn't work. They mostly seem to work as a space between characters. For me at least, U+0020 works as a space between the name.
I wanted to know if there is anyone out there who would gladly share some knowledge about a symbol that would work. Or maybe a character that VRCHAT glitches and appears invisible in the name.
Thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login