access denied for two avatars I've been wanting for awhile help?!
-

this has been going on for weeks I don't understand why it says this everything works fine I can go into a bunch of posts with no issue but trying to get aeri by 4ely and purr by mim just show this if possible can anyone send me the download links or help me with this?? please!!

-
The posts don't exist, I'm sorry i couldnt find them


-
The posts don't exist, I'm sorry i couldnt find them


@astronomical ohh that's unfortunate i swear i saw the aeri one first then the next day it said i had no access thank you so much for the help tho!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login