Poiyomi "Shader Warning" floating point error.
-
Hello,
For the last couple of avatars i've tired to upload, they SDK fails at the very last second to upload them. Whenever I go to check the console for the errors, it always depicts multiple shader warnings with Poiyomi such as "Shader warning in 'Hidden/Locked/.poiyomi/Old Versions/9.2/Poiyomi Pro/31e6bca10a131194dad6144a006f7a95': floating point division by zero at line 1990 (on d3d11.)" It's gotten to the point where this has happend multiple times, meaning i've been unable to upload any new avatars. I have the latest version of Poiyomi toon shader alongside an older version, I have tried both using a plugin via VCC & importing via unity. Neither of which haven't worked, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, as currently i've been softlocked from uploading any new avatars.
Thank you. -
Bump, still waiting for help. Still unable to upload any new avatars.
-
Hello,
For the last couple of avatars i've tired to upload, they SDK fails at the very last second to upload them. Whenever I go to check the console for the errors, it always depicts multiple shader warnings with Poiyomi such as "Shader warning in 'Hidden/Locked/.poiyomi/Old Versions/9.2/Poiyomi Pro/31e6bca10a131194dad6144a006f7a95': floating point division by zero at line 1990 (on d3d11.)" It's gotten to the point where this has happend multiple times, meaning i've been unable to upload any new avatars. I have the latest version of Poiyomi toon shader alongside an older version, I have tried both using a plugin via VCC & importing via unity. Neither of which haven't worked, any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, as currently i've been softlocked from uploading any new avatars.
Thank you.@Gingerbread23 change the shader into poiyomi, even if it already is poiyomi
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login