Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: 3D Hellhound model NSFW (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) [FOUND! No Unitypackage!]

LF: 3D Hellhound model NSFW (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) [FOUND! No Unitypackage!]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
92 Posts 40 Posters 21.3k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HitoroH
    HitoroH
    Hitoro
    wrote on last edited by
    #22

    lump

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • A
      A
      Asfdmigtre
      wrote on last edited by
      #23

      Found here https://kemono.su/gumroad/user/9087668866891/post/silcu

      WanWanW 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A Asfdmigtre

        Found here https://kemono.su/gumroad/user/9087668866891/post/silcu

        WanWanW
        WanWanW
        WanWan
        wrote on last edited by
        #24

        @Asfdmigtre That contains the blender file and textures. I don't see the unitypackage anywhere.

        Avatar Collector Enthusiast

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KwookyFloofK
          KwookyFloofK
          KwookyFloof
          wrote on last edited by
          #25

          bump! 💕

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • eironE
            eironE
            eiron
            wrote on last edited by
            #26

            bpm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ?
              ?
              A Former User
              wrote on last edited by
              #27

              bo

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • H
                H
                HGB
                wrote on last edited by
                #28

                has anyone done a usable VRC version of this?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VkarRedV
                  VkarRedV
                  VkarRed
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #29

                  Well, since I've made King from just a blender file, I can probably make this one the same way...

                  I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VkarRedV
                    VkarRedV
                    VkarRed
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #30

                    Oh... It's one of these blender files. Unfortunately when exporting as an fbx, the bones used to make all the shapes and such appear fully, which confuses the hell out of Unity... I'll see what I can do.

                    I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VkarRedV
                      VkarRedV
                      VkarRed
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #31

                      Actually, you might be in luck, this model is very well optimized with it's bones so, yeah, I can make this vrc compatible.

                      I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                      H 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VkarRedV VkarRed

                        Actually, you might be in luck, this model is very well optimized with it's bones so, yeah, I can make this vrc compatible.

                        H
                        H
                        HGB
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #32

                        @VkarRed I'll love u for the rest of my life, im not that wellversed on Blender yet. I tried just getting rid of the Animation Tools but it kinda broke the rig as i did.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VkarRedV
                          VkarRedV
                          VkarRed
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #33

                          Best thing is to change all the animation rig shapes to normal bones and go through and find which bones are the actual armature.

                          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • VkarRedV
                            VkarRedV
                            VkarRed
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #34

                            Thankfully her animation rig isn't too complex because I also reverse engineered a Bendy animation rig for a friend and I did that one successfully. So far, I'm going through and getting rid of any of the IK bones and twist bones to find her actual armature.

                            I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                            DubheD 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • VkarRedV VkarRed

                              Thankfully her animation rig isn't too complex because I also reverse engineered a Bendy animation rig for a friend and I did that one successfully. So far, I'm going through and getting rid of any of the IK bones and twist bones to find her actual armature.

                              DubheD
                              DubheD
                              Dubhe
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #35

                              @VkarRed godspeed o7

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • VkarRedV
                                VkarRedV
                                VkarRed
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #36

                                Update: I have the animation rig gone, I now have the original armature. I have to reconnect all the bones however and fix weight paints which should probably only take about a few days if I really focus on it

                                I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                VkarRedV 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • VkarRedV VkarRed

                                  Update: I have the animation rig gone, I now have the original armature. I have to reconnect all the bones however and fix weight paints which should probably only take about a few days if I really focus on it

                                  VkarRedV
                                  VkarRedV
                                  VkarRed
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #37

                                  @VkarRed Screenshot 2025-04-16 213137.png
                                  Current rigging process

                                  I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • VkarRedV
                                    VkarRedV
                                    VkarRed
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #38

                                    Update 2: Because it was a rigged animation model, the blendshapes were removed when re-importing the fbx file. I will make custom blendshapes for the body, face, and visemes

                                    I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • VkarRedV
                                      VkarRedV
                                      VkarRed
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #39

                                      Update 3: Weight painting and rigging finished, working on blendshapes.

                                      I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • E
                                        E
                                        ExpiredJewel
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #40

                                        bro he's cooking :0

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • VkarRedV
                                          VkarRedV
                                          VkarRed
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #41

                                          Update 4: Visemes and blendshapes done. I have added 4 expressions as I plan to add more in the future. for now, let me go make her Unity side and I'll get her uploaded!

                                          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular