Animated VRChat Avatar Picture / Banner ?
-
Hihi, I'm quite on and off on this site, but I've been seeing a lot of avatars and groups that are animated as of lately ? It tickles my brain every time I see them and I want to make one of my own, but don't know how to. I've tried converting mp4s and gifs into apngs but they too never work, I've tried VRCX and the official VRC website to upload them, but vrcx never goes through and the website makes them static. If anyone knows how to do this, please do teach me !!
-
-
-
Hihi, I'm quite on and off on this site, but I've been seeing a lot of avatars and groups that are animated as of lately ? It tickles my brain every time I see them and I want to make one of my own, but don't know how to. I've tried converting mp4s and gifs into apngs but they too never work, I've tried VRCX and the official VRC website to upload them, but vrcx never goes through and the website makes them static. If anyone knows how to do this, please do teach me !!
-
@Inky VRCX Used to let you, but the code is depreciated and as far as I'm aware no longer working. Unless someone found a new way.
-
@anonberry No since the code doesn't work anymore no one can upload new models with animated banners. Any you see are old uploads when it did work. (Unless someone found a new way)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

꒱ ⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔⏔