Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. Information about the avatars I'm uploading and others that I might not upload

Information about the avatars I'm uploading and others that I might not upload

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
otheravatarbuybuying avatarsvrca
18 Posts 7 Posters 2.1k Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tuwisxxT
    tuwisxxT
    tuwisxx
    wrote on last edited by tuwisxx
    #5

    New photos added and those already purchased, I forgot to put them here (forum updated with purchased avatars)

    new13.png

    new12.png

    new14.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PeepopeeepsP Peepopeeeps

      I fear I need to see that 6th one on the 3rd to last screenshot 😮 the one with the white shirt

      tuwisxxT
      tuwisxxT
      tuwisxx
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      @RoadRoller

      If you want to see the avatar photos in more detail, you can add me on Discord: tuwisx

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • crazylovebungC
        crazylovebungC
        crazylovebung
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        hey i got the rip tools i don't know what i am doing sorry for asking lol

        tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • crazylovebungC crazylovebung

          hey i got the rip tools i don't know what i am doing sorry for asking lol

          tuwisxxT
          tuwisxxT
          tuwisxx
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @crazylovebung

          Here I show you how to upload VRCA files using the ripper tool

          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/96946/the-way-they-can-upload-vrca-files

          crazylovebungC 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • buhwehB
            buhwehB
            buhweh
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            How do I buy a model + how much are they on average 🄹,, also is there any order for what avi you’ll upload the models ?

            tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • tuwisxxT tuwisxx

              @crazylovebung

              Here I show you how to upload VRCA files using the ripper tool

              https://forum.ripper.store/topic/96946/the-way-they-can-upload-vrca-files

              crazylovebungC
              crazylovebungC
              crazylovebung
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @tuwisxx thank you

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • buhwehB buhweh

                How do I buy a model + how much are they on average 🄹,, also is there any order for what avi you’ll upload the models ?

                tuwisxxT
                tuwisxxT
                tuwisxx
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                @fweh

                If you want the details, message me on Discord and I'll tell you there, along with more photos of the models.

                Discord: tuwisx

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tuwisxxT tuwisxx

                  @Divided0548

                  I'll upload it in a moment; I was going to upload it today.

                  D
                  D
                  Divided0548
                  wrote on last edited by Divided0548
                  #12

                  @tuwisxx thank u, can u also upload these 2?

                  1624dd72-296d-4a12-8b9b-567a2f143d15-image.jpeg

                  tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D Divided0548

                    @tuwisxx thank u, can u also upload these 2?

                    1624dd72-296d-4a12-8b9b-567a2f143d15-image.jpeg

                    tuwisxxT
                    tuwisxxT
                    tuwisxx
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @Divided0548
                    I'll see if I can upload it at some point.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tuwisxxT
                      tuwisxxT
                      tuwisxx
                      wrote on last edited by tuwisxx
                      #14

                      These are the avatars I've uploaded so far (there are still more to come) (The post has been updated.)

                      05d67d48-1139-4289-9bdb-b05088760159-image.jpeg

                      586c1f71-9937-4868-bcd6-6bc97aa1cc1a-image.jpeg

                      861cd07c-d519-4832-b4ae-3e483326a9b5-image.jpeg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • tuwisxxT
                        tuwisxxT
                        tuwisxx
                        wrote on last edited by tuwisxx
                        #15

                        Here I'm going to show some of the avatars that people have bought from me in case you're interested in getting one. I'll upload the rest tomorrow.
                        If you're wondering about the payment method, it's through PayPal, and the cost of each VRCA file is $9.

                        1588b7a5-cf02-4706-9bba-bf21f94fdc73-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/J4MANRIVDfg

                        6b13b35d-a5b2-4ee3-8706-6eb86e989335-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/FUAYONQzyiU

                        7939286a-50d9-4262-953e-9987bb3c0315-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/jd9nPzTwd_o

                        c2f0a019-abad-4e6e-9fd2-21bd2b60be32-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/l98HEnOUWQM

                        20afddf2-c83d-401f-a5f9-968211b961c9-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/RAMhzuEAJ-g

                        f1c6e068-f142-4efe-bc69-e5f41706afa4-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/129McuFtTXs

                        20f561e8-fd15-43d3-859b-d31a165a86e8-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/x4WyZfcdtSQ

                        8b556b1f-a908-4a0b-a719-0c72b3612a96-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/fCh5hui78os

                        f5b5cdf4-a89c-45b9-85ce-77288783b8c8-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/6H9OBqDkVvA

                        c3ff328c-0a57-455d-9021-ac34adf4d08a-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/JBKVZQnfjaw

                        5f156dff-1ea0-424d-9587-ad68c6ec7480-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/UwXsh53iCSc

                        9b164e1f-c44c-4267-854b-906325430b10-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/7kiHVZWRTh4

                        8c2d4702-53a2-4f1c-9fcd-9eb3e308decd-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/-OUQtPMlVto

                        fe1b1ab8-5ba0-4bfd-8da1-783a16909fa4-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/8oUZIjECGLg

                        3483feec-cf41-4414-bac2-3e60928c1f55-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/xdALUE75qFo

                        abf3fc6e-5544-4172-9a48-7f2dd58d5595-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/h7y_4_w36MQ

                        5f7fae13-3c62-4eb9-869b-5162bbf756dd-image.jpeg

                        https://youtu.be/MJqaS5bz8oI

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • P
                          P
                          pandora_rouge
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          6F484A16-C628-4D76-869D-C275CBB94C82 ripper.png donde estan estos los necesito xc

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • kiikoK
                            kiikoK
                            kiiko
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            Hello!! Please let me know if I’m misunderstanding, but the ones labeled as ā€œUPLOADEDā€ā€”are they available here on Ripperstore? If so, could you please tell me where I can find this one?

                            imagem_2026-06-20_022244862.png

                            P 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • kiikoK kiiko

                              Hello!! Please let me know if I’m misunderstanding, but the ones labeled as ā€œUPLOADEDā€ā€”are they available here on Ripperstore? If so, could you please tell me where I can find this one?

                              imagem_2026-06-20_022244862.png

                              P
                              P
                              pandora_rouge
                              wrote on last edited by pandora_rouge
                              #18

                              @kiiko https://forum.ripper.store/topic/77942/a-little-gift-for-you-ripper-lovers-i-hope-you-love-it-44 It might be this one.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better šŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular