Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. the way they can upload VRCA files

the way they can upload VRCA files

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
helpvrcatoolsavatar ripping
26 Posts 15 Posters 11.5k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tuwisxxT tuwisxx

    @VoidAura

    I couldn't tell you since I tested it with the VRCA files specifically for avatars. I don't know, but I think they removed the function for uploading worlds. Like I said, I'm not really sure.

    VoidAuraV
    VoidAuraV
    VoidAura
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @tuwisxx Understood, thank you anyway!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • unlunchU
      unlunchU
      unlunch
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      thank you tuwisxx

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D
        D
        Divided0548
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @tuwisxx ARC crashes when it's in the Detecting VRCA Version step

        tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • D Divided0548

          @tuwisxx ARC crashes when it's in the Detecting VRCA Version step

          tuwisxxT
          tuwisxxT
          tuwisxx
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          @Divided0548

          what are you talking about?

          D 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tuwisxxT tuwisxx

            @Divided0548

            what are you talking about?

            D
            D
            Divided0548
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @tuwisxx the program ARC crashes when it says Detecting VRCA Version in the small black windowd

            tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • D Divided0548

              @tuwisxx the program ARC crashes when it says Detecting VRCA Version in the small black windowd

              tuwisxxT
              tuwisxxT
              tuwisxx
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @Divided0548

              Could you give me more details via Discord? I could help you better there.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • tuwisxxT tuwisxx referenced this topic on
              • nagatoro7550N
                nagatoro7550N
                nagatoro7550
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                hola una pregunta cuando quiero subir otro archivo vrca si me deja todo con normalidad pero cuando quiero subir otro se abre el mismo archivo que avía subido y se borra

                tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • nagatoro7550N nagatoro7550

                  hola una pregunta cuando quiero subir otro archivo vrca si me deja todo con normalidad pero cuando quiero subir otro se abre el mismo archivo que avía subido y se borra

                  tuwisxxT
                  tuwisxxT
                  tuwisxx
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @nagatoro7550

                  podrias agregarme a discord para que me digas mejor

                  Discord: tuwisx

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • System deleted this topic on
                  • System restored this topic on
                  • tuwisxxT tuwisxx referenced this topic on
                  • L
                    L
                    LalaSan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    i done it like the video, but if i click "hot swap" it open the Unity Main Menu whitch i can select a Project. and if i already open one and try it with "unity is already open" it dont work...

                    tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • L LalaSan

                      i done it like the video, but if i click "hot swap" it open the Unity Main Menu whitch i can select a Project. and if i already open one and try it with "unity is already open" it dont work...

                      tuwisxxT
                      tuwisxxT
                      tuwisxx
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      @LalaSan

                      Add me on Discord; I've already helped some people with those problems.

                      Discord: tuwisx

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Subject104
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        had prolem wher it asked for SDK 3․9․0 or newer․

                        tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • S Subject104

                          had prolem wher it asked for SDK 3․9․0 or newer․

                          tuwisxxT
                          tuwisxxT
                          tuwisxx
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          @Subject104

                          If you have any questions, you can message me on Discord and I'll help you. I've helped several people before.

                          Discord: tuwisx

                          The BlankT 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • tuwisxxT tuwisxx referenced this topic on
                          • -Ŧøթҹนķ--
                            -Ŧøթҹนķ--
                            -Ŧøթҹนķ-
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            hi everyone, I'm Russian, and I can't upload a vrca avatar either. How do you do it?

                            -Ŧøթҹนķ-- 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • -Ŧøթҹนķ-- -Ŧøթҹนķ-

                              hi everyone, I'm Russian, and I can't upload a vrca avatar either. How do you do it?

                              -Ŧøթҹนķ--
                              -Ŧøթҹนķ--
                              -Ŧøթҹนķ-
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              Ŧøթҹนķ help me please

                              tuwisxxT 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • -Ŧøթҹนķ-- -Ŧøթҹนķ-

                                Ŧøթҹนķ help me please

                                tuwisxxT
                                tuwisxxT
                                tuwisxx
                                wrote on last edited by tuwisxx
                                #19

                                @Ŧøթҹนķ

                                Привет! Если вам нужна помощь, можете написать мне в Discord, и я вам помогу.

                                my discord : tuwisx

                                -Ŧøթҹนķ-- 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • tuwisxxT tuwisxx

                                  @Ŧøթҹนķ

                                  Привет! Если вам нужна помощь, можете написать мне в Discord, и я вам помогу.

                                  my discord : tuwisx

                                  -Ŧøթҹนķ--
                                  -Ŧøթҹนķ--
                                  -Ŧøթҹนķ-
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @tuwisxx я вам отписал в дискорде/I messaged you on discord

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • soup4i4S
                                    soup4i4S
                                    soup4i4
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    thanks the goat

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MakkunM
                                      MakkunM
                                      Makkun
                                      wrote on last edited by Makkun
                                      #22

                                      I added you on discord, I'd like some help with something!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • tuwisxxT tuwisxx

                                        @Subject104

                                        If you have any questions, you can message me on Discord and I'll help you. I've helped several people before.

                                        Discord: tuwisx

                                        The BlankT
                                        The BlankT
                                        The Blank
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #23

                                        @tuwisxx Ive sent you a friend request just now

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • feverF
                                          feverF
                                          fever
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #24

                                          is it cool if someone dose uploads for me ll'l pay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular