I got downvoted on a post my friend made
-
I know this isnโt serious yet since I have a bit of rep but uh, I got downvoted for saying Tysm on a donation my friend made and I was confused as to why it happened, I didnโt get any response or notification regarding that said reason either.
https://forum.ripper.store/topic/96591/gentle-little-lamb-gift?_=1772108741618
-
Someone upvoted me just now but I swear it happened๐ซฉ
-
-
the upvote rescue here! people will downvote the most random stuff for no reason because they hold some grudge. but downvoting for no reason isnt allowed. (I can remove the upvote if you want)
@Ellie youโre fine, Iโm pretty sure the mods canโt see who downvoted still either way.
-
@Ellie youโre fine, Iโm pretty sure the mods canโt see who downvoted still either way.
@NobodyKnows as far as I'm aware they can. I remember seeing a similar situation but on a huge scale and they knew who was doing it and then fixed it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login