I really need your help! Someone is intentionally ruining my reputation
-
-
Hey,
A lot of people on this site get angry when they see someone offering paid services, and leaving those threads up was just giving them more fuel to attack you. It’s better to kill the drama by removing the posts before it gets out of hand.
I’ve also gone ahead and reset your reputation. I can see that people were downvoting you just for the sake of it, which is actually a bannable offense here.
Hopefully, this makes things a bit easier for you
-
Hey,
A lot of people on this site get angry when they see someone offering paid services, and leaving those threads up was just giving them more fuel to attack you. It’s better to kill the drama by removing the posts before it gets out of hand.
I’ve also gone ahead and reset your reputation. I can see that people were downvoting you just for the sake of it, which is actually a bannable offense here.
Hopefully, this makes things a bit easier for you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login