My account got flagged for no reason at all not sure what i did wrong
-
So I just got on ripperstore today and realized I was flagged for no apparent reason at all so I am a bit confused on what happened or if their was anything i did wrong but I don't think I did anything wrong i mostly use it for viewing vrc avis I am interested.
-
So I just got on ripperstore today and realized I was flagged for no apparent reason at all so I am a bit confused on what happened or if their was anything i did wrong but I don't think I did anything wrong i mostly use it for viewing vrc avis I am interested.
@Senor-Jon someone downvoted you posting an updated link, nothing was wrong about what you posted, people just being annoying, i gave you some rep though, so you should be fine
-
@Senor-Jon someone downvoted you posting an updated link, nothing was wrong about what you posted, people just being annoying, i gave you some rep though, so you should be fine
@FallenShadow Thank you you are a W
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login