Help: Quest port Stylized Loona CryptiaCurves
-

Hello, I need help because I have some Loonas with new textures and gogoloco but for some reason I can't optimize them more than necessary without them looking really bad. At most I could leave them at 11MB but it's impossible for me. Can someone help me optimize the Loonas more? -
contact me on discord, saryavt
-
did you ever end up getting help?
-
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login