I've been trying to figure this out but does anyone know the Head and stuff for this model from ArtsyVRC?
-

I really like this combination and want to make myself one, but I cannot seem to figure out what the head is nor what Blendshapes it may use. I think the body might be Milltina but unsure. (If anyone knows the textures or hair that would be appreciated too!) Please help me!
-
shinono
-
shinono
@tenderwater Shinono or Shinano?
-
@tenderwater Shinono or Shinano?
Either way, Thank You!
-
Bump for Hair or Blendshapes
-
I've seen thier model up close, Can confirm they use shinano head with a modified Manuka body
@jaywalkz_ Thank You, I'll prob mess around a bit in Unity sometime with those 2.
-
what hair is that?? been trying to figure out
-
normal gooner : ahhh ~
avatar creator gooner : uhmm... i wonder what is that base , ahh~
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login