LF: does anyone know what booth hairstyle is this?
-

-
@Rustdeokoro
If you mean the bangs, you can recreate that using the shape keys included in Lulune's default hair. I actually checked it with Lulune’s avatar.
-
@Rustdeokoro
If you mean the bangs, you can recreate that using the shape keys included in Lulune's default hair. I actually checked it with Lulune’s avatar.
@Ponpon no i don't think that's a default rurune, i checked the default shapekeys it's a different hairstyle.
i'm talking about the full booth hairstyle not the Bangs
-

could it be that?
-

could it be that?
@Rustdeokoro

Sorry, I misunderstood—I thought you were looking for the bangs area marked in red.
Yes, I also recreated it using the shape keys, just like in your screenshot.
But if this isn’t the hairstyle you were looking for, I’m sorry about that...
-
@Rustdeokoro

Sorry, I misunderstood—I thought you were looking for the bangs area marked in red.
Yes, I also recreated it using the shape keys, just like in your screenshot.
But if this isn’t the hairstyle you were looking for, I’m sorry about that...
@Ponpon is there a Shapekey name that Make the side hair move like yours picture to see white clothes

This is only Shapekeys for default rurune hairs i had.

-
@Ponpon is there a Shapekey name that Make the side hair move like yours picture to see white clothes

This is only Shapekeys for default rurune hairs i had.

@Rustdeokoro
I recreated the look by stretching and bending the bones of the side hair.
Actually, there aren't any shapekeys for the side hair in Rurune's default hair, so this was the only way I could do it
-
@Rustdeokoro
I recreated the look by stretching and bending the bones of the side hair.
Actually, there aren't any shapekeys for the side hair in Rurune's default hair, so this was the only way I could do it
@Ponpon can you teach me how you do that please.
-
@Ponpon can you teach me how you do that please.
@Rustdeokoro

You can achieve the same look by selecting the [side_L] and [side_R] bones shown in the first screenshot and entering the same values for Transform as in the second screenshot.However, to make it look cleaner, I recommend changing the Gravity value under PB in Side_root to around 0.2. (This part is a matter of personal preference, so you can adjust it as you like.)
-
@Rustdeokoro

You can achieve the same look by selecting the [side_L] and [side_R] bones shown in the first screenshot and entering the same values for Transform as in the second screenshot.However, to make it look cleaner, I recommend changing the Gravity value under PB in Side_root to around 0.2. (This part is a matter of personal preference, so you can adjust it as you like.)
@Ponpon i got it correct but it's weird that the whole hair is clipped through clothes and the jacket anything problem there?


-
@Ponpon i got it correct but it's weird that the whole hair is clipped through clothes and the jacket anything problem there?


@Rustdeokoro
You can adjust the colliders on Breast_L and Breast_R to help prevent the hair from clipping through the body. However, adjusting colliders can be tricky, and a certain amount of clipping is often unavoidable
-
@Rustdeokoro
You can adjust the colliders on Breast_L and Breast_R to help prevent the hair from clipping through the body. However, adjusting colliders can be tricky, and a certain amount of clipping is often unavoidable
@Ponpon what the best settings Numbers For Colliders on Breast_L and Breast_R?
-
@Ponpon what the best settings Numbers For Colliders on Breast_L and Breast_R?
@Rustdeokoro
I don’t really mind a little bit of clipping, so I usually just leave the collider at its default size.
If you want to minimize clipping, the best way is to slowly adjust the collider size and keep testing until it looks right. -
thank you, i see what can i do about it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login