Request to have ripped avatar taken down
-
A VrChat user came into the world I was in and ripped my avatar without permission and posted it on ripper store. I technically didn’t even make this avatar because my friend actually made it for me and he would be devastated to know that it got ripped, and he’s a beginner in this avatar business. So please, please help me get this avatar taken down, this avatar is like my pride and joy and it hurts to see this happen too it. The thumbnail is a picture of the avatar in question.
-
Apparently if you email the site owner they take it down.
-
Apparently if you email the site owner they take it down.
How do I email the site owner?
-
How do I email the site owner?
-
Thank you
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login