Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. LF: BLENDER HELP (HAIR)

LF: BLENDER HELP (HAIR)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
blenderhelpchocolathair
2 Posts 2 Posters 7.3k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • theyadoreyukiT
    theyadoreyukiT
    theyadoreyuki
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    HAIR
    alt text
    I recently bought this hair and I was wondering if someone would be available or able to sculpt and size it into chocolat head. I have a bunch of items I am willing to give out if you're wanting something in return, such as makeups, hairs, clothes, and more. I REALIZED I MIGHT HAVE POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY SO I MADE TWO SORRY HERE'S SOME TRADING OFFERS

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kh4m4riK
      kh4m4riK
      kh4m4ri
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hi, I'm unsure if you have blender experience. However, blender LOOKS overwhelming but it is far too easy. If you're wanting a tutorial on how to do this, I could post a video link that I can make myself. (That's if you're interested in doing this yourself for future and present purposes.)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular