Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by ez) Sai by Krov / Krovarororo

✔ (FOUND by ez) Sai by Krov / Krovarororo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
maleeboy
19 Posts 10 Posters 4.0k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • avicollectorA
    avicollectorA
    avicollector
    wrote on last edited by avicollector
    #1

    Screenshot 2024-10-10 124709.png

    https://payhip.com/b/9d2Uj

    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
    Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • x̷̷̷̷̷X
      x̷̷̷̷̷X
      x̷̷̷̷̷
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      1
      • AVISPLEASEA
        AVISPLEASEA
        AVISPLEASE
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        does anyone know the instructions on how to download him??

        burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AVISPLEASEA AVISPLEASE

          does anyone know the instructions on how to download him??

          burgerbutcoldB
          burgerbutcoldB
          burgerbutcold
          wrote on last edited by burgerbutcold
          #4

          @AVISPLEASE just click the link and click on the one u wanna download and it should pop up a download page
          1eb571b1-221a-4844-ac70-1a4dfe82e637-image.png

          is this what you mean orrr.. do you mean upload??

          port price: $35
          don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
          AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

          AVISPLEASEA 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • x̷̷̷̷̷X x̷̷̷̷̷

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcoldB
            burgerbutcold
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @ez tysm ❤

            port price: $35
            don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
            AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

              @AVISPLEASE just click the link and click on the one u wanna download and it should pop up a download page
              1eb571b1-221a-4844-ac70-1a4dfe82e637-image.png

              is this what you mean orrr.. do you mean upload??

              AVISPLEASEA
              AVISPLEASEA
              AVISPLEASE
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @burgerbutcold i meant on how to upload him. Like what I need to put into his vcc project cause it doesn't say on his page. Sorry for the confusion.

              burgerbutcoldB x̷̷̷̷̷X 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • System moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
              • AVISPLEASEA AVISPLEASE

                @burgerbutcold i meant on how to upload him. Like what I need to put into his vcc project cause it doesn't say on his page. Sorry for the confusion.

                burgerbutcoldB
                burgerbutcoldB
                burgerbutcold
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @AVISPLEASE Just use VCC

                port price: $35
                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AVISPLEASEA AVISPLEASE

                  @burgerbutcold i meant on how to upload him. Like what I need to put into his vcc project cause it doesn't say on his page. Sorry for the confusion.

                  x̷̷̷̷̷X
                  x̷̷̷̷̷X
                  x̷̷̷̷̷
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @AVISPLEASE Like any other generic avi, just make the project with VCC, import VRCFury if it has it, import latest Poiyomi and upload

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • AVISPLEASEA
                    AVISPLEASEA
                    AVISPLEASE
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Thank you I appreciate it. I'm also having a slight problem with his upload because when I upload him he doesn't have toggles and only gogo loco. I maybe sure that I wasn't clicking on his opti version by hiding it and even deleting it out the hierarchy. Anyone else having trouble?

                    N nandorunner420N 2 Replies Last reply
                    0
                    • AVISPLEASEA AVISPLEASE

                      Thank you I appreciate it. I'm also having a slight problem with his upload because when I upload him he doesn't have toggles and only gogo loco. I maybe sure that I wasn't clicking on his opti version by hiding it and even deleting it out the hierarchy. Anyone else having trouble?

                      N
                      N
                      nex11210N
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @AVISPLEASE same here

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • AVISPLEASEA AVISPLEASE

                        Thank you I appreciate it. I'm also having a slight problem with his upload because when I upload him he doesn't have toggles and only gogo loco. I maybe sure that I wasn't clicking on his opti version by hiding it and even deleting it out the hierarchy. Anyone else having trouble?

                        nandorunner420N
                        nandorunner420N
                        nandorunner420
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @AVISPLEASE same as well, i tried changing the fx layer to the one specifically made for him but that still didn't work

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          inactivr
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          i can take a crack at him give me a second tho

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • I
                            I
                            inactivr
                            wrote on last edited by inactivr
                            #13

                            image.png

                            FX needs to be changed to his fx

                            as well as the parameters and menu need to be swapped

                            find the menu and params here

                            9760b1b4-e028-4792-8893-2a46c5a15f28-image.png

                            also delete the animator here i think and replace it with the fx or just delete it, not sure witch, both ways worked fine for me

                            a6bde437-99dd-45c1-bfd5-fd2431f31551-image.png

                            and it SHOULD work fine

                            @nandorunner420 @nex11210N @AVISPLEASE

                            here are the things i have in my project as well

                            99a25db2-f44d-46fe-8301-8ec50c7340f0-image.png

                            (upvote if i was any help?)

                            AVISPLEASEA 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • I inactivr

                              image.png

                              FX needs to be changed to his fx

                              as well as the parameters and menu need to be swapped

                              find the menu and params here

                              9760b1b4-e028-4792-8893-2a46c5a15f28-image.png

                              also delete the animator here i think and replace it with the fx or just delete it, not sure witch, both ways worked fine for me

                              a6bde437-99dd-45c1-bfd5-fd2431f31551-image.png

                              and it SHOULD work fine

                              @nandorunner420 @nex11210N @AVISPLEASE

                              here are the things i have in my project as well

                              99a25db2-f44d-46fe-8301-8ec50c7340f0-image.png

                              (upvote if i was any help?)

                              AVISPLEASEA
                              AVISPLEASEA
                              AVISPLEASE
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Sleepybunnzz sorry I'm now seeing this. it was such a big help. Unfortunately, can't upvote because I don't have enough reputation:(

                              I 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • AVISPLEASEA AVISPLEASE

                                @Sleepybunnzz sorry I'm now seeing this. it was such a big help. Unfortunately, can't upvote because I don't have enough reputation:(

                                I
                                I
                                inactivr
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @AVISPLEASE glad i was able to help, and nw

                                XLDX 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • I inactivr

                                  @AVISPLEASE glad i was able to help, and nw

                                  XLDX
                                  XLDX
                                  XLD
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Sleepybunnzz still doesnt work i have the toggles in game now but i cant use them at all

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • babygirllolaB
                                    babygirllolaB
                                    babygirllola
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    the quest gave me a error sunthin with the parameter

                                    veil.loveV 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • veil.loveV
                                      veil.loveV
                                      veil.love
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Pc side when it load i gives me a message saying it's leaked and then the projects messes up and i quit and reloaded it and it's the same

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • babygirllolaB babygirllola

                                        the quest gave me a error sunthin with the parameter

                                        veil.loveV
                                        veil.loveV
                                        veil.love
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @babygirllola You need to chance the FX so FXSAI and the menu to SaiMENU and the params to SaiPara

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular