Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Support
  3. General Support
  4. Kind of a dumb question but, how do you remove SPS from a model that has it implemented?

Kind of a dumb question but, how do you remove SPS from a model that has it implemented?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Support
3 Posts 2 Posters 894 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VolttekkaV
    VolttekkaV
    Volttekka
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    One of the models I downloaded came with SPS already set up for the model, but I want to get rid of it. Thing is, I have no idea how. I've already detached the associated menu and I think I deleted the parameters from the associated parameter list, but it still shows up. Any help is appreciated. (Also, if this is in the wrong category, I apologize)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TipaineT
      TipaineT
      Tipaine
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      search in your armature SPS Socket
      Look like that

      image.png

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VolttekkaV
        VolttekkaV
        Volttekka
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Finally got around to trying this out, much thanks. Seems that the SPS sockets are buried all throughout the armature

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular