Does anyone know how to optimize a shinra base?
-
Easiest way would be deleting the faces of the base underneath the clothes
you would not be able to have multiple outfits/hairs thoughyou could also try manually decimating the body so it has less faces/triangles in areas that dont bend
-
Have you tried using this free avatar optimizer tool?
https://booth.pm/ja/items/4885109 -
I have the original base I bought after trying it out for free but I want to try to optimize it more than just medium rank, is there anyway to do this so I can make pretty avatars? ;o;
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login