Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Support
  3. General Support
  4. Need help getting pin to this vrca Limoe

Need help getting pin to this vrca Limoe

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Support
8 Posts 2 Posters 586 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BubbleuwuB
    BubbleuwuB
    Bubbleuwu
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I'd appreciate anyone that can help me reverse engineer this password locked avatar [register or login to view this hidden content]

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AnimeGoddessA
      AnimeGoddessA
      AnimeGoddess
      wrote on last edited by AnimeGoddess
      #2

      reverse engineer no not really possible.
      maybe with other password things.
      not this one, but you can remove the lock menu and everything will work normally.
      downloaded the vrca and tested it myself.
      https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/rOWClDTun0HM.png

      BubbleuwuB 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AnimeGoddessA AnimeGoddess

        reverse engineer no not really possible.
        maybe with other password things.
        not this one, but you can remove the lock menu and everything will work normally.
        downloaded the vrca and tested it myself.
        https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/rOWClDTun0HM.png

        BubbleuwuB
        BubbleuwuB
        Bubbleuwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @EmilyBear thank you! I'm going to test it now

        AnimeGoddessA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BubbleuwuB Bubbleuwu

          @EmilyBear thank you! I'm going to test it now

          AnimeGoddessA
          AnimeGoddessA
          AnimeGoddess
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Bubbleuwu it might be a bit hard, you need liltoon special custom shaders or something, and some moe shaders which i would have no idea where to get.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BubbleuwuB
            BubbleuwuB
            Bubbleuwu
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I managed to get most of the shaders through another site. My issue is that I may have skipped some steps when trying to repair the scripts ^^;

            BubbleuwuB AnimeGoddessA 2 Replies Last reply
            0
            • BubbleuwuB Bubbleuwu

              I managed to get most of the shaders through another site. My issue is that I may have skipped some steps when trying to repair the scripts ^^;

              BubbleuwuB
              BubbleuwuB
              Bubbleuwu
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Bubbleuwu I meant to tag you @EmilyBear I may just wait it out until the 25th

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • BubbleuwuB Bubbleuwu

                I managed to get most of the shaders through another site. My issue is that I may have skipped some steps when trying to repair the scripts ^^;

                AnimeGoddessA
                AnimeGoddessA
                AnimeGoddess
                wrote on last edited by AnimeGoddess
                #7

                @Bubbleuwu SARS will automatically repair scripts, search "shrek avatar recovery system"
                but also make sure anything that has it's own script, is added or removed from the prefab.

                BubbleuwuB 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AnimeGoddessA AnimeGoddess

                  @Bubbleuwu SARS will automatically repair scripts, search "shrek avatar recovery system"
                  but also make sure anything that has it's own script, is added or removed from the prefab.

                  BubbleuwuB
                  BubbleuwuB
                  Bubbleuwu
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @EmilyBear Hi! I'm well aware, thank you. I got the avatar working now

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                  Register Login
                  Reply
                  • Reply as topic
                  Log in to reply
                  • Oldest to Newest
                  • Newest to Oldest
                  • Most Votes


                  • Login

                  • Login or register to search.
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  0
                  • Categories
                  • Recent
                  • Tags
                  • Popular