Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Yukipon ideas/help

Yukipon ideas/help

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
yukiyukiponboothideashelp
4 Posts 1 Posters 88 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M I K O S H IM
    M I K O S H IM
    M I K O S H I
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    Heyhey! i just started getting into booth thinking of finding the outfits she uses but i just got into booth so i wouldent know how to put it on her model.. i fixed her up and wanna use her but i wanna find the items she uses to complete her 🙂 anyone would be so kind to help?
    heres what i need! i screenshotted it 🙂
    image_2026-10-10_103821125.png

    image_2026-10-10_103842258.png

    image_2026-10-10_103909616.png
    image_2026-10-10_103928648.png

    thats all ! thank u 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H IM
      M I K O S H I
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M I K O S H IM
        M I K O S H IM
        M I K O S H I
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M I K O S H IM
          M I K O S H IM
          M I K O S H I
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          bumpp!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular