TOGGLES FOR AN AVATAR!
-
I'm converted this avatar named cerberus for someone and everything was one mesh and since quest doesn't support that I used blender too unmerge everything, did all the stuff that I always do he can upload aswell just the last thing that im trying to do is make the toggles work. since everything was one mesh the tops are the same parameters so idk what to do
I don't really wanna make a new menu since i want it to sync for pc if anyone is willing to fix it i would be really grateful!
️

please @ me so I can see if your willing to help! thank you for looking at this post!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login