Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Is it possible to Rip a private Avatar if you have the avatar ID/Could someone get this VRCA?

Is it possible to Rip a private Avatar if you have the avatar ID/Could someone get this VRCA?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
helprippingripprivateprivatedtradevrcavrca helpvrca neededavatarhelp meavatar id
11 Posts 4 Posters 291 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

    So, there is this avatar that was priveted a long time ago. I have the avatar ID for it (avtr_c0271dc7-13a8-4b78-b572-14dc360c63d6), but when I tried using my usual way to get the VRCA, it wouldn't work. Is there a way to work around that, or am I just kinda fucked? If someone could help me or just get the VRCA file, that would be great!

    I am a beginner at ripping avatars; I am willing to rip something in return for the VRCA files!

    agent287A
    agent287A
    agent287
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    @BobbyMyBearhug [register or login to view this hidden content]

    for things that have been privated / deleted ur only hope is for an archive to have grabbed it at some point, luckily one did

    BobbyMyBearhugB M 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • agent287A agent287

      @BobbyMyBearhug [register or login to view this hidden content]

      for things that have been privated / deleted ur only hope is for an archive to have grabbed it at some point, luckily one did

      BobbyMyBearhugB
      BobbyMyBearhugB
      BobbyMyBearhug
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      @agent287 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how much this stupid avatar meant to me and my friends! I was having a bad day today, and this made my night! I cannot thank you enough, kind stranger!!!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • agent287A agent287

        @BobbyMyBearhug [register or login to view this hidden content]

        for things that have been privated / deleted ur only hope is for an archive to have grabbed it at some point, luckily one did

        M
        M
        moopergoat
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        @agent287 how are you able to do this

        agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M moopergoat

          @agent287 how are you able to do this

          agent287A
          agent287A
          agent287
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @moopergoat avatar archives

          BobbyMyBearhugB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • agent287A agent287

            @moopergoat avatar archives

            BobbyMyBearhugB
            BobbyMyBearhugB
            BobbyMyBearhug
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            @agent287 If I may ask, where can you find avatar archives? Is it a specific site?

            agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

              @agent287 If I may ask, where can you find avatar archives? Is it a specific site?

              agent287A
              agent287A
              agent287
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              @BobbyMyBearhug the main one is a.r.c
              theres a link to the server in the guide in my bio
              its paid (like 10 bucks)
              theres some other ones too (mostly private) but arent as old

              BobbyMyBearhugB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • agent287A agent287

                @BobbyMyBearhug the main one is a.r.c
                theres a link to the server in the guide in my bio
                its paid (like 10 bucks)
                theres some other ones too (mostly private) but arent as old

                BobbyMyBearhugB
                BobbyMyBearhugB
                BobbyMyBearhug
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @agent287 Are there any free alternatives for getting the VRCA's from taken down/archived avatars? I do not enjoy spending money on virtual stuff. I'd ask you/others with access to the archive to grab two other avatars I got the IDs of, but I don't wanna waste people's time, so I'd rather do it myself

                agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BobbyMyBearhugB BobbyMyBearhug

                  @agent287 Are there any free alternatives for getting the VRCA's from taken down/archived avatars? I do not enjoy spending money on virtual stuff. I'd ask you/others with access to the archive to grab two other avatars I got the IDs of, but I don't wanna waste people's time, so I'd rather do it myself

                  agent287A
                  agent287A
                  agent287
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  @BobbyMyBearhug nope, at least not anything that would have older avatars. only free ones youll find are private ones

                  B 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • agent287A agent287

                    @BobbyMyBearhug nope, at least not anything that would have older avatars. only free ones youll find are private ones

                    B
                    B
                    BerriedDelight
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    @agent287 can you also get this private avatar too?

                    avtr_6c61fec2-307e-470d-8acd-a96b58f4ec18

                    agent287A 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B BerriedDelight

                      @agent287 can you also get this private avatar too?

                      avtr_6c61fec2-307e-470d-8acd-a96b58f4ec18

                      agent287A
                      agent287A
                      agent287
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      @BerriedDelight [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular