Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Looking for mayu body edit and skirt

Looking for mayu body edit and skirt

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
looking forquestionfurry assetsskirt
3 Posts 2 Posters 222 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TopeyT
    TopeyT
    Topey
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I saw this on twitter and was curious on where to look for a good skirt asset for furry avis. Preferably one that would fit on a mayu but I'll take any good skirts.
    HQ6KbW5WsAAZVQH.jpg

    Source: https://x.com/Wendigoat3d/status/2095225247989481918

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VidereV
      VidereV
      Videre
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I'm pretty sure the model is some weird novabeast amalgamation if that's what you're looking for not exactly sure which one though

      TopeyT 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VidereV Videre

        I'm pretty sure the model is some weird novabeast amalgamation if that's what you're looking for not exactly sure which one though

        TopeyT
        TopeyT
        Topey
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        @Videre Yea I figured so based on the the twitter account, I would also be interested in finding one that has that proportion too. I wouldn't mind as much if it's a nova custom model, because Mayus it would be a hassle due to it receiving model updates and stuff from Azuki.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular