Question: Can I somehow change the lip-syncing on a model?
-
Hello~ This is weirdly specific but here I go:
I am currently editing Shinra and, I love this model, it's wonderful, one issue though...
God I hate how her mouth moves when you talk! It just makes her mouth look super weird whenever you speak.
I was wondering if there was an easy solution for this in Unity. Is it something I can edit in the animator with blendshapes? What's the procedure there? I just think I would love this model more if she didn't look so silly whenever I'm speaking.
Any help/links/advice/videos would be absolutely wonderful!
Thank you to this community for being so lovely and helpful!!!

-
-
It is possible, on your avatar descriptor you should have this:

You just click on the one you want to change and assign a blendshape, hopefully Shinra have the necessary ones, not too familiar with the model so I dunno
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login