Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. Tutorials
  4. just fit Pb JFPB3 how to use

just fit Pb JFPB3 how to use

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Tutorials
helpjustfitpbjfpb3boobsunity
3 Posts 2 Posters 253 Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    L4u
    wrote on last edited by L4u
    #1

    edit (I dont think this asset works on mayo) EDIT: I have tried different prefabs and none of them work. I think I just need to wait until the creator hopefully makes this for mayo.
    HOWEVER IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET THIS TO WORK ON AN AVATAR IT IS NOT FOR. LIKE DID YOU GET MANUKA PREFAB TO WORK ON SIO? HELP ME DO THAT TOO PLEASE AND ILL LOVE U FOREVER. TY (edit done) hey! I managed to get just fit working but for some reason my characters boobs keep sagging in gesture manager!
    Everything seems okay besides for the sag. I tried making the boobs smaller and I made sure marshmello pb was not installed.
    Can anyone help me remove the sag? 84f6c55d-6ea9-4073-b60d-0f01c2983b17-image.jpeg
    b267870a-bf39-4746-8b78-1b4b90fb21aa-image.jpeg

    7b49a3f8-0c0f-49fa-a6dc-338e824b169f-image.jpeg

    I will add photos of the sag and ill add a photo of the boobs normally without sag.
    when I go into gesture manager they sag!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ExcaligatorE
      ExcaligatorE
      Excaligator
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump over to you unity experts!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • L
        L
        L4u
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hi I changed the prefab I was using and tried manuka instead of shinano.
        the boobs are not sagging anymore but are now glitched in the air?
        e12c303f-236d-4b6c-aa2c-4c38de560170-image.jpeg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular