BONFIE EDIT (RELEASED!)
-
-
@nihil.rar Im so sorry to be a bother, i remade the scene i redownloaded the file, and imported what u told me to and now it shows up with this

@angel27253 still you're missing some kind of required package or asset which is causing those scripts to break or they are breaking some other way somehow (less likely), Unity should NOT be trying to open a .blend, I don't have blender installed and I worked with this avatar just fine, I would guess you're opening an incorrect scene (there are at least 2) which is trying to reference the blend file, which is not what you need, but those seem to be the only issues now
-
@angel27253 still you're missing some kind of required package or asset which is causing those scripts to break or they are breaking some other way somehow (less likely), Unity should NOT be trying to open a .blend, I don't have blender installed and I worked with this avatar just fine, I would guess you're opening an incorrect scene (there are at least 2) which is trying to reference the blend file, which is not what you need, but those seem to be the only issues now
-
@angel27253 still you're missing some kind of required package or asset which is causing those scripts to break or they are breaking some other way somehow (less likely), Unity should NOT be trying to open a .blend, I don't have blender installed and I worked with this avatar just fine, I would guess you're opening an incorrect scene (there are at least 2) which is trying to reference the blend file, which is not what you need, but those seem to be the only issues now
-
-
@angel27253 still you're missing some kind of required package or asset which is causing those scripts to break or they are breaking some other way somehow (less likely), Unity should NOT be trying to open a .blend, I don't have blender installed and I worked with this avatar just fine, I would guess you're opening an incorrect scene (there are at least 2) which is trying to reference the blend file, which is not what you need, but those seem to be the only issues now
nihil.rar i did some messing around and it seems to have worked well enough, Thanks for the help though

-
nihil.rar i did some messing around and it seems to have worked well enough, Thanks for the help though

@angel27253 of course! sorry for the inconvenience
-
-
@nihil.rar that would be nice
-
@nihil.rar would love!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login