Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. Hello I saw this in a live and was trying to figure out how exactly to do this?? nobody will explain it to me anytime I asked, especially the creator.

Hello I saw this in a live and was trying to figure out how exactly to do this?? nobody will explain it to me anytime I asked, especially the creator.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
questionlfanswerhelp
4 Posts 2 Posters 159 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AstroA
    AstroA
    Astro
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I asked several times in the live and I got ignored, and I know he saw my comment because they read one out loud and just never answered, so I figured I'd come here to ask about it. One of my friends said it was most likely tikfinity but I want to know how to do it in tikfinity.

    3b1feb81-01a0-4dfb-b8a1-846764a4a983-image.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • AstroA
      AstroA
      Astro
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bump.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M
        M
        minerales
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        what exactly?

        AstroA 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • M minerales

          what exactly?

          AstroA
          AstroA
          Astro
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @minerales literally everything in it, how to do it, how to set it up. Everything.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular