Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: 3D Hellhound model NSFW (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) [FOUND! No Unitypackage!]

LF: 3D Hellhound model NSFW (Monster Girl Encyclopedia) [FOUND! No Unitypackage!]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
92 Posts 40 Posters 21.3k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • VkarRedV
    VkarRedV
    VkarRed
    wrote on last edited by
    #33

    Best thing is to change all the animation rig shapes to normal bones and go through and find which bones are the actual armature.

    I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VkarRedV
      VkarRedV
      VkarRed
      wrote on last edited by
      #34

      Thankfully her animation rig isn't too complex because I also reverse engineered a Bendy animation rig for a friend and I did that one successfully. So far, I'm going through and getting rid of any of the IK bones and twist bones to find her actual armature.

      I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

      DubheD 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • VkarRedV VkarRed

        Thankfully her animation rig isn't too complex because I also reverse engineered a Bendy animation rig for a friend and I did that one successfully. So far, I'm going through and getting rid of any of the IK bones and twist bones to find her actual armature.

        DubheD
        DubheD
        Dubhe
        wrote on last edited by
        #35

        @VkarRed godspeed o7

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VkarRedV
          VkarRedV
          VkarRed
          wrote on last edited by
          #36

          Update: I have the animation rig gone, I now have the original armature. I have to reconnect all the bones however and fix weight paints which should probably only take about a few days if I really focus on it

          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

          VkarRedV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VkarRedV VkarRed

            Update: I have the animation rig gone, I now have the original armature. I have to reconnect all the bones however and fix weight paints which should probably only take about a few days if I really focus on it

            VkarRedV
            VkarRedV
            VkarRed
            wrote on last edited by
            #37

            @VkarRed Screenshot 2025-04-16 213137.png
            Current rigging process

            I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VkarRedV
              VkarRedV
              VkarRed
              wrote on last edited by
              #38

              Update 2: Because it was a rigged animation model, the blendshapes were removed when re-importing the fbx file. I will make custom blendshapes for the body, face, and visemes

              I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • VkarRedV
                VkarRedV
                VkarRed
                wrote on last edited by
                #39

                Update 3: Weight painting and rigging finished, working on blendshapes.

                I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E
                  E
                  ExpiredJewel
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #40

                  bro he's cooking :0

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • VkarRedV
                    VkarRedV
                    VkarRed
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #41

                    Update 4: Visemes and blendshapes done. I have added 4 expressions as I plan to add more in the future. for now, let me go make her Unity side and I'll get her uploaded!

                    I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      ExpiredJewel
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #42

                      take the time you need man, slow and steady wins the race 👍

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • VkarRedV
                        VkarRedV
                        VkarRed
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #43

                        Extra added things: I will be adding a custom voronoi texture to the flames, make blendshapes for her NSFW bits, give her a good shader, add toggles, GogoLoco, PCS (for any PCVR players like me), SPS, gestures, sliders and even make her Quest compatible!

                        I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • VkarRedV
                          VkarRedV
                          VkarRed
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #44

                          Final update: I have the shaders, emissions, physbones, sliders, and even tail wag. Just a little longer and I can upload her!

                          I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • H
                            H
                            HGB
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #45

                            @VkarRed You are doing god's work here, i hope ur life is filled with fulfillment and love

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • VkarRedV
                              VkarRedV
                              VkarRed
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #46

                              Update: The Unity package keeps fucking up the hands when importing. Give me some more time and I'll post her unity package!

                              I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                              DubheD 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • VkarRedV VkarRed

                                Update: The Unity package keeps fucking up the hands when importing. Give me some more time and I'll post her unity package!

                                DubheD
                                DubheD
                                Dubhe
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #47
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • VkarRedV
                                  VkarRedV
                                  VkarRed
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #48

                                  Screenshot 2025-04-22 084145.png
                                  Screenshot 2025-04-22 084157.png
                                  First one is the PC side, the second is the Quest side

                                  I'm great at converting stuff, feel free to request me.

                                  WanWanW H 2 Replies Last reply
                                  1
                                  • VkarRedV VkarRed

                                    Screenshot 2025-04-22 084145.png
                                    Screenshot 2025-04-22 084157.png
                                    First one is the PC side, the second is the Quest side

                                    WanWanW
                                    WanWanW
                                    WanWan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #49

                                    @VkarRed Take as much time as you need to work the kinks out. We all have waited this long, we can wait a bit more.

                                    Avatar Collector Enthusiast

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • H
                                      H
                                      HGB
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #50

                                      WE BELIEVE IN U @VkarRed

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RaisaCroftR
                                        RaisaCroftR
                                        RaisaCroft
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #51

                                        Sheesh, atleast Hellhound does exist. Now I only gotta wait till someone creates Cheshire cat-

                                        Velle, Shinano and Nepherisa/Hanako Main. Yes.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ashleyloireA
                                          ashleyloireA
                                          ashleyloire
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #52

                                          looks quite like it doesn't it? just thought i'd mention it while y'all wait for this one.
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/topic/26610/found-by-me-rae-by-wolf-s-den-3d-updated-version/39

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular