Is there a tutorial or steps to repairing a VRCA avatar through the Asset Ripper?
-
Whenever I use the Asset Ripper on some complex models or simple models, there is always several steps I have to do to repairing the model but overall I miss some things such as finger gestures or certain toggles not properly working.
Is there some kind of tutorial or step-by-step process that someone may have posted to help streamline the process on how to properly fix a model? I know the FAC utility tool exists but sometimes I have problems working with that in-itself. -
i can try to help if you have the avi data or id
-
Been having similar problems with an avatar I got the VRCA for a while ago, despite following all the steps to repair it as much as I can, something keeps breaking and causing it to be an error bot
-
i can try to help if you have the avi data or id
@thatcatoverthere by any chance, you can get private avatar too or no?
-
@anye go to any avatar world and look up avatar you want, before you select the avatar open your AppData folder by Win key + R and type appdata, and go to this file AppData\LocalLow\VRChat\VRChat\Cache-WindowsPlayer, once you have them opened, check your time and then select the avatar, when they are done downloading it will appear in the cache folder, make sure to select the newest file that appeared, go to folder of the file and get the __data folder, that is the vrca file
as for private avatar that is another story
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login