Unity Help please!
-

Apologies if this isn’t the right place, but does anyone know how to fix this issue? I tried reinstalling unity and visual c+ and its different versions to no avail. I can’t open the program at all. Was getting MSVCR100.dll and MSCVP100.dll missing before, was told to download the dlls directly so i did. Now I'm being told that was a dumb move, so not sure what to do.
I just wanted to be able to open unity again.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login