Shader color defaulting to white when I upload or test.
-
Hello,
Recently I got the model Calypso by Livid Lilly, i've been trying to made edits however the one shader i've been having a problem with is the skin. Whenever I change the colour of the shader then test the avatar via Gesture Manager or upload it. The changes revert back to white, i've tried troubleshooting myself but I haven't really got the most experience when it comes to this. Any help would be greatly appreciated if all possible. Or just rectify the issue then send it over.
Thank you!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login