Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 2 [+QUEST PORT]

FIXED FNC Frenni NightClub Pack 2 [+QUEST PORT]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fniafncfexachikufnafcryptiaquestnsfw
80 Posts 18 Posters 11.0k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • vividvilaV
    vividvilaV
    vividvila
    wrote on last edited by
    #17

    whats the dif

    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • S SNBCL360

      c590cc3a-8c0c-4a2c-b30b-c50edb72d274-image.jpeg Chiku, gonna try fexa next

      iammarkI
      iammarkI
      iammark
      wrote on last edited by
      #18

      @SNBCL360 try adding tree optimizer and the other optimizer (forgot its name)

      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • W
        W
        Winds2907
        wrote on last edited by Winds2907
        #19

        This is very late but what are the recommended packages that you need to set in VCC for both parts?

        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iammarkI iammark

          @SNBCL360 try adding tree optimizer and the other optimizer (forgot its name)

          Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by
          #20

          @iammark No. You don't need anything. Just upload it. It wasn't working cause he was having Dark Optimizer

          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
          [...]
          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
          [...]
          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • W Winds2907

            This is very late but what are the recommended packages that you need to set in VCC for both parts?

            Fire_90F
            Fire_90F
            Fire_90
            wrote on last edited by
            #21

            @Winds2907 You just need GogoLoco / VRCfury / Poyomi Toon

            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
            [...]
            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
            [...]
            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • vividvilaV vividvila

              whats the dif

              Fire_90F
              Fire_90F
              Fire_90
              wrote on last edited by
              #22

              @vividvila I fixed it. Download it again

              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
              [...]
              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
              [...]
              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Fire_90F
                Fire_90F
                Fire_90
                wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                #23

                UPDATE

                • Fixed Chiku's naked toggles
                • Added gesture for Fexa's beer + Ability to drink and cling between other fexas
                • Added a togglable slap for Fexa's ass
                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire

                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                [...]
                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                [...]
                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                Gogo9797G 1 Reply Last reply
                ๐Ÿ‘‘
                2
                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                  UPDATE

                  • Fixed Chiku's naked toggles
                  • Added gesture for Fexa's beer + Ability to drink and cling between other fexas
                  • Added a togglable slap for Fexa's ass
                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire
                  Gogo9797G
                  Gogo9797G
                  Gogo9797
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #24

                  @Fire_90 question? were these bullet points on the other file you provided before ya made this update?

                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Gogo9797G Gogo9797

                    @Fire_90 question? were these bullet points on the other file you provided before ya made this update?

                    Fire_90F
                    Fire_90F
                    Fire_90
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #25

                    @Gogo9797 No- I just update the file but it's the same link-

                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                    [...]
                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                    [...]
                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ZoroarkMommyZ
                      ZoroarkMommyZ
                      ZoroarkMommy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #26

                      Wow, they're really good, but I'll wait a little longer to make sure the model doesn't have any problems because my boyfriend wants the Fexa.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Fire_90F
                        Fire_90F
                        Fire_90
                        wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                        #27

                        SMALL UPDATE

                        • Added a toggle on Chiku to replace the middle finger by the italian gesture
                        • Added on Chiku the possibility to grab the slice of pizza directly from the box
                          [register or login to view this hidden content]
                          it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire

                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                        [...]
                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                        spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • S SNBCL360

                          Idk if it was me or anything but the fexa body fishnet toggle just makes black mesh, I'm reporting it just incase something can be done

                          spongealtS
                          spongealtS
                          spongealt
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #28

                          @SNBCL360 a simple way of fixing that is going into the shader and changing it into a quest compatible particle
                          vrchat/mobile/particles/multiply
                          typically you'd do additive but for the case of the fishnets you want them to be darker so multiply is better

                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Fire_90F Fire_90

                            SMALL UPDATE

                            • Added a toggle on Chiku to replace the middle finger by the italian gesture
                            • Added on Chiku the possibility to grab the slice of pizza directly from the box
                              [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              it's the same link I just change the file on mediafire
                            spongealtS
                            spongealtS
                            spongealt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #29

                            @Fire_90 did you fix the parent constraint issues that Chiku and Fexa have for quest? Also I heard a way of just trying to make them easier to upload on quest is changing the fbx to medium, granted I don't know how to do that. For my quest ports i just remove gogo loco since I'm uploading for myself

                            Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • spongealtS spongealt

                              @SNBCL360 a simple way of fixing that is going into the shader and changing it into a quest compatible particle
                              vrchat/mobile/particles/multiply
                              typically you'd do additive but for the case of the fishnets you want them to be darker so multiply is better

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #30

                              @spongealt It's already fixed long ago. I just missed one material slot since they're 3 fishnets on fexa avi

                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • spongealtS spongealt

                                @Fire_90 did you fix the parent constraint issues that Chiku and Fexa have for quest? Also I heard a way of just trying to make them easier to upload on quest is changing the fbx to medium, granted I don't know how to do that. For my quest ports i just remove gogo loco since I'm uploading for myself

                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90F
                                Fire_90
                                wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                #31

                                @spongealt I already have them on medium. My quest upload with gogoloco and you don't need to change anything nor use any optimizer.
                                For the parent contraint I convert them into VRChat constraints

                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                [...]
                                [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @spongealt I already have them on medium. My quest upload with gogoloco and you don't need to change anything nor use any optimizer.
                                  For the parent contraint I convert them into VRChat constraints

                                  spongealtS
                                  spongealtS
                                  spongealt
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #32

                                  @Fire_90 don't get why the quest one won't upload then without deleting something.

                                  Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • spongealtS spongealt

                                    @Fire_90 don't get why the quest one won't upload then without deleting something.

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #33

                                    @spongealt I don't know what to tell you I even tested it on a empty project. Imported my package and it upload perfectly

                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                    spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                      @spongealt I don't know what to tell you I even tested it on a empty project. Imported my package and it upload perfectly

                                      spongealtS
                                      spongealtS
                                      spongealt
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #34

                                      @Fire_90 maybe because I need to make a new project folder, right now its just importing over my current fexa, I don't really care if I have to delete some parts of the body that I'm never gonna use anyway

                                      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • spongealtS spongealt

                                        @Fire_90 maybe because I need to make a new project folder, right now its just importing over my current fexa, I don't really care if I have to delete some parts of the body that I'm never gonna use anyway

                                        Fire_90F
                                        Fire_90F
                                        Fire_90
                                        wrote on last edited by Fire_90
                                        #35

                                        @spongealt Try emptying the project. And make sure that the PC and quest are separated. That's all I can tell you

                                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                        [...]
                                        [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                        [...]
                                        [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                        [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                        spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                          @spongealt Try emptying the project. And make sure that the PC and quest are separated. That's all I can tell you

                                          spongealtS
                                          spongealtS
                                          spongealt
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #36

                                          @Fire_90 I'll probably just have to just make my quest version again. Using yours completely breaks mine, I don't want to wait 20 minutes just to make a new project

                                          Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular