Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. I need help making my gf her own Avi

I need help making my gf her own Avi

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
helpocsblenderaxolotl
12 Posts 3 Posters 440 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R Ram0001

    Sorry if this is no help but, https://tenrigenderless.gumroad.com/l/Axolittle maybe take the head and tail of this one and try it on another more nsfw base? it might get close to what you want.

    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMango
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Ram0001 That is good for the tail yes!

    Feelin..bleh

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • R Ram0001

      Sorry if this is no help but, https://tenrigenderless.gumroad.com/l/Axolittle maybe take the head and tail of this one and try it on another more nsfw base? it might get close to what you want.

      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMango
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Ram0001 It could also be used for the frills but no one has gotten the model from what I know

      Feelin..bleh

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMango
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Bump

        Feelin..bleh

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • flowerhourF
          flowerhourF
          flowerhour
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          Heya, i make vrchat models from scratch all the time. If youd like I could make the head for her, and you can find some other base and stuff like that to attach the head to! ^_^

          EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • flowerhourF
            flowerhourF
            flowerhour
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            I can PM you my discord to show you the kinds of avatars that i make, if youd like.

            EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • flowerhourF flowerhour

              I can PM you my discord to show you the kinds of avatars that i make, if youd like.

              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @flowerhour If you would like to that’d be appreciated!!!

              Feelin..bleh

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • flowerhourF flowerhour

                Heya, i make vrchat models from scratch all the time. If youd like I could make the head for her, and you can find some other base and stuff like that to attach the head to! ^_^

                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @flowerhour Is money gonna be an issue…? Cause just as a reminder I am broke as a joke

                Feelin..bleh

                flowerhourF 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMango
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  Bump

                  Feelin..bleh

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Update: I have since have now a body base for it, now I just need the head!!

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                      @flowerhour Is money gonna be an issue…? Cause just as a reminder I am broke as a joke

                      flowerhourF
                      flowerhourF
                      flowerhour
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @EmpressMango Nah, no money. I don't mind helpin!!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better đŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular