Assets to recreate Iris from Tax Heaven 3000
-
I'd just like the opinion of you fine, asset finding folks, on what would be the best base/assets to recreate this talented tax-filing lady... I need to remind VRChat users to do their taxes!
️

Preferably, already found assets, but I'll take any lead. I'd be happy to share what I make when it's done! -
-
@anonberry maybe! I'd prefer booth bases/assets, since i'm more familiar
-
@anonberry maybe! I'd prefer booth bases/assets, since i'm more familiar
-
@pissanon Do you like this outfit or would you rather use something else? https://booth.pm/en/items/7059083
@anonberry hmm is it a business wear but not what im looking for; i like her cropped blue blazer and miniskirt combo

-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login