HOW DO I DELETE AVATARS ON RIPPER STORE SO ITS NOT ON MY VRCHAT ACCOUNT
-
I NEED HELP
-
So, deleting from ripper store? Or deleting from VRC?
I can help if you're deleting from VRC, their website lets you delete it, or otherwise I believe you can delete from the VRC SDK menu in Unity, but I'd recommend using the site. Open the site, login, on the left (if using a computer) find 'Avatars', select the name of the avatar you want gone, then click delete avatar! Easy.
If you're deleting from ripper store, I have no information for you, hopefully someone else can help.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login