Can you rip private avatars from any account?
-
Just out of curiosity, is it possible to rip private avatars? If so, is it possible to rip ALL avatars public/private uploaded by a VRChat account just by having the VRChat username? Or would you need a direct link?
(Reason I ask is that I got hacked out of my 3+ year old VRChat account with a lot of paid avatars that I can't transfer.)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login