Topic Boosting / Replacement for "bumping"
-
@anonberry its hard work managing a vr chat group let alone a whole site give em time
-
@anonberry ok fair enough sorry for assuming
-
I think this is a fantastic Idea.
-
-
This system sounds great, though I would keep the bump count in one sentence collectively instead of a single entry per boost, cause that would still clutter the thread which I believe everyone wants to avoid.
I've found some interesting things on this forum but older threads have so many bumps, sometimes I have to scroll endlessly to get to the link or I have to fish between comments to find something. So though I think this is a good idea, it would also make more sense to keep the bump count as a one line text
-
I know this is old but I definitely prefer this way than just replying bump to posts that catch my eye.
-
Bumping/Boosting this, it's a good idea. Definitely would like this to be added.
-
wht if someon makes a alt acount to abuse the boost system i know there alot of ppl with alts on here and some bot acounts
-
like id imagine u have that handled but never hurts to ask wht the plan is
-
and yes id love this so mutch
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login