Is there away around the no flying in the FISH! world?
-
I've seen an avi that has a work around on it but idk if it's still up it was in prismic's
-
I've seen an avi that has a work around on it but idk if it's still up it was in prismic's
-
I'll see if i can find it
-
-
-
ya, I had that feature on another of my favorited avatars, but it was initially made to no clip through walls. this one is far more stable, anyone know where I could find a prefab for it?
-
Prefab here:
-
@0bsolete I'm wondering this too honestly because I put it on and my avatar just lays down in the air and doesnt move, i'm trying to use it for fish as well and it just either yeets me in the sky and makes me stuck or just doesnt let me move at all lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login