Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Discussions
  4. Glubbable Kumaly Remake

Glubbable Kumaly Remake

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Discussions
ichigoremaketwitterprivateavatarsglubbable
55 Posts 28 Posters 33.8k Views 60 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K
    K
    KrillLaKrill
    wrote on last edited by
    #28

    damn they dipped on us

    sierraS 1 Reply Last reply
    -1
    • K KrillLaKrill

      damn they dipped on us

      sierraS
      sierraS
      sierra
      wrote on last edited by
      #29

      @KrillLaKrill dipped? give them time they got a irl life aswell and prob many projects they doing, its been 11 days since this post was made just sit and wait

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TyeXOT TyeXO

        https://booth.pm/en/items/6520144 And since its as a "Maybe", I can confirm this is the back hair.

        tsutsurileyT
        tsutsurileyT
        tsutsuriley
        wrote on last edited by
        #30

        @TyeXO has anyone shared it yet? I've been looking for this one. I can find it for all other bases except Kumaly

        TyeXOT 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

          ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━━━⊱༒︎User's Twitter ༒︎⊰━━━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆
          https://x.com/AGlubbable
          ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━━━⊱༒︎Base ༒︎⊰━━━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆
          Base Model: Kumaly
          ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━━━⊱༒︎ Textures ༒︎⊰━━━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆
          Face/body makeup: Freckles
          Eyes: Not Found
          ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━━━⊱༒︎ Accessories ༒︎⊰━━━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆
          Hair: Front Hair , Back hair
          Ears & Tail: Ears,Tail
          Hair pin: Name tag pin
          ⋆⁺₊⋆ ━━━━⊱༒︎ Clothes ༒︎⊰━━━━ ⋆⁺₊⋆
          Bodysuit: BodySuit
          Bikini: On the base
          Shorts: Shorts
          ╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

          Reference Images:
          alt text
          alt text

          I'm Currently Remaking Glubbable's Ichigo! I would like some help finding and locating assets, I will be giving this model out as another gift! Just keep in mind it won't be an exact one to one but i'm going to try my best!

          ‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧MY EDIT WIP୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵

          Things can and WILL be tweaked

          Hair and ears
          image_2026-02-22_143121901.png
          image_2026-02-22_143147190.png
          ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶
          Clothes
          Screenshot 2026-02-22 145259.png
          Screenshot 2026-02-22 145320.png
          ︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶︶⊹︶︶୨୧︶︶⊹︶
          Extras

          Screenshot 2026-02-22 160518.png
          image_2026-02-24_034145324.png

          Glubbable Kumaly

          Please read the following to ensure a good upload!

          I did not have someone test the ft so i have no clue if i works! If it's broken i do apologize

          Requirements

          • Vrc Fury
          • Modular Avatar
          • Lil Toon
          • VRCFT - Jerry's Template
          • GoGo Loco

          In all transparency I forgot to add the nameplate hair pin and i was never able to find the flower hair pin so i made due with what i had. It's not an exact one to one as i couldn't find absolutely everything but enjoy

          Download Link: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

          tsutsurileyT
          tsutsurileyT
          tsutsuriley
          wrote on last edited by
          #31

          @SilentSakura How did you do the hair in ears? Screenshot 2026-03-05 171119.png Screenshot 2026-03-05 171133.png Mine look a lil off and it's irritating me.

          SilentSakuraS 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tsutsurileyT tsutsuriley

            @TyeXO has anyone shared it yet? I've been looking for this one. I can find it for all other bases except Kumaly

            TyeXOT
            TyeXOT
            TyeXO
            wrote on last edited by
            #32

            @tsutsuriley I don't keep track of those things. All I can say is as long as you've gone to existing forums and made it known you want a Kumaly update, then all you need to do is wait for your time. Someone will eventually drop it. Or if you don't want to wait, just fit the hair to the model that's meant for another. Its not too hard, just play around with its size in unity/blender until it looks right. And if you are unable to to so, cave and buy it. Good luck.

            I collect shit and I share shit, lets all shit together :D

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AkkoTheFishA
              AkkoTheFishA
              AkkoTheFish
              wrote on last edited by
              #33

              bump

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SilentSakuraS
                SilentSakuraS
                SilentSakura
                wrote on last edited by
                #34

                Update: Ima drop today or tomorrow i still havent had someone test the ft but hopefully its not broken. Ima do the menus and toggles and then she'll be all set

                Just a woman who likes avatars

                1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • MioawM
                  MioawM
                  Mioaw
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #35

                  HUZZAHHH!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KonataK
                    KonataK
                    Konata
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #36

                    LMK ❤ PLS

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • I
                      I
                      illegalraj
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #37

                      Does anyone know how to get the tired eyes/eye bags for under the eyes? It's not a blendshape that I can find so it's probably a custom texture?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Tsumiki 03T
                        Tsumiki 03T
                        Tsumiki 03
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #38

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • japanJ
                          japanJ
                          japan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #39

                          bump

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • K
                            K
                            KrillLaKrill
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #40

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • SilentSakuraS
                              SilentSakuraS
                              SilentSakura
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #41

                              Doing toggles now, i could never find the eye texture used so is just the default one

                              Just a woman who likes avatars

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • tsutsurileyT tsutsuriley

                                @SilentSakura How did you do the hair in ears? Screenshot 2026-03-05 171119.png Screenshot 2026-03-05 171133.png Mine look a lil off and it's irritating me.

                                SilentSakuraS
                                SilentSakuraS
                                SilentSakura
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #42

                                @tsutsuriley I used a tool for the hairs to get it just right and the ears and tail i went into blender to JUST get the ears from the rindo model and the tail from the manuka model

                                Just a woman who likes avatars

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SilentSakuraS
                                  SilentSakuraS
                                  SilentSakura
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #43

                                  Glubbable Kumaly

                                  Please read the following to ensure a good upload!

                                  I did not have someone test the ft so i have no clue if i works! If it's broken i do apologize

                                  Requirements

                                  • Vrc Fury
                                  • Modular Avatar
                                  • Lil Toon
                                  • VRCFT - Jerry's Template
                                  • GoGo Loco

                                  In all transparency I forgot to add the nameplate hair pin and i was never able to find the flower hair pin so i made due with what i had. It's not an exact one to one as i couldn't find absolutely everything but enjoy

                                  Download Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  Just a woman who likes avatars

                                  BungusEnjoyer442B H 2 Replies Last reply
                                  ♥
                                  10
                                  • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                    Glubbable Kumaly

                                    Please read the following to ensure a good upload!

                                    I did not have someone test the ft so i have no clue if i works! If it's broken i do apologize

                                    Requirements

                                    • Vrc Fury
                                    • Modular Avatar
                                    • Lil Toon
                                    • VRCFT - Jerry's Template
                                    • GoGo Loco

                                    In all transparency I forgot to add the nameplate hair pin and i was never able to find the flower hair pin so i made due with what i had. It's not an exact one to one as i couldn't find absolutely everything but enjoy

                                    Download Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                                    BungusEnjoyer442B
                                    BungusEnjoyer442
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #44

                                    @SilentSakura
                                    peak-its-so-peak.gif
                                    your awsome dont let anyone tell you otherwise

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    💕
                                    1
                                    • SilentSakuraS SilentSakura

                                      Glubbable Kumaly

                                      Please read the following to ensure a good upload!

                                      I did not have someone test the ft so i have no clue if i works! If it's broken i do apologize

                                      Requirements

                                      • Vrc Fury
                                      • Modular Avatar
                                      • Lil Toon
                                      • VRCFT - Jerry's Template
                                      • GoGo Loco

                                      In all transparency I forgot to add the nameplate hair pin and i was never able to find the flower hair pin so i made due with what i had. It's not an exact one to one as i couldn't find absolutely everything but enjoy

                                      Download Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      H
                                      H
                                      HoneyBadger
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #45

                                      @SilentSakura 福星高照 "The star of blessings shines upon you"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • V
                                        V
                                        vrtrashpanda
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #46

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          ashleydabeegirl
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #47

                                          Just checking to see if this is still WIP or if this is as far as it's going?

                                          PixieFishMongerP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular