Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Off-Topic
  3. Other
  4. Snowy Spectre/mega frostlass

Snowy Spectre/mega frostlass

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other
pokemonmegafrostlass
57 Posts 32 Posters 5.1k Views 77 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StixkatS Stixkat

    @Mr20 did you import the right shaders?

    Mr20M
    Mr20M
    Mr20
    wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @Stixkat i mean on the blend file

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • G
      G
      Guitarpony74
      wrote on last edited by
      #38

      bump for when nsfw version is released

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CrystalWaters34C
        CrystalWaters34C
        CrystalWaters34
        wrote on last edited by
        #39

        bump

        If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

        Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

        Mrrrow~

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Ryuma SuppziardR
          Ryuma SuppziardR
          Ryuma Suppziard
          wrote on last edited by
          #40

          bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CrystalWaters34C
            CrystalWaters34C
            CrystalWaters34
            wrote on last edited by
            #41

            bump

            If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

            Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

            Mrrrow~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ClaptasticFragC
              ClaptasticFragC
              ClaptasticFrag
              wrote on last edited by
              #42

              bump

              I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

              Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

              If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • F
                F
                FeralRatGal
                wrote on last edited by
                #43

                bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • S
                  S
                  Solgesxd
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #44

                  bump for nsfw

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • F
                    F
                    FeralRatGal
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #45

                    bump for nsfw

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T
                      T
                      theta666
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #46

                      bump for nsfw

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia

                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
                        here you go yall ❤

                        I
                        I
                        ItsOkami
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #47

                        @StolasGoetia excuse me but the link isnt working for me, is there another way i could download the files? if its not to much to ask that is

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Denath3D
                          Denath3D
                          Denath3
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #48

                          Bump

                          I just checked the itch page and as of typing this, it was updated 9 hours ago, tho im unsure whether or not they did anything as theres to attached update post

                          Woah! A Signature! And an Idiot!

                          I want to learn blender but I'm too shy to ask because I know how much of a pain it is to teach someone.

                          wants to make and upload avis and yet is forever poor.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Toy chicaT
                            Toy chicaT
                            Toy chica
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #49

                            Bump for nsfw

                            Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • F
                              F
                              FeralRatGal
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #50

                              Bump for nsfw, creator released an official one!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • StolasGoetiaS
                                StolasGoetiaS
                                StolasGoetia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #51

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                here yall go ❤

                                RezoFall671R specterwastakenS 2 Replies Last reply
                                6
                                • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  here yall go ❤

                                  RezoFall671R
                                  RezoFall671R
                                  RezoFall671
                                  wrote on last edited by RezoFall671
                                  #52

                                  @StolasGoetia Hey, could you please upload the rest of the model files which included there (.blender, photoshop textures .psd and .spp etc). Thanks in advance

                                  --Let's make this world better place for us--

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Mr20M
                                    Mr20M
                                    Mr20
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #53

                                    very pls

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Denath3D
                                      Denath3D
                                      Denath3
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #54

                                      bump for full files

                                      Woah! A Signature! And an Idiot!

                                      I want to learn blender but I'm too shy to ask because I know how much of a pain it is to teach someone.

                                      wants to make and upload avis and yet is forever poor.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Y
                                        Y
                                        YoshiKoi0
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #55

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • shark boiS
                                          shark boiS
                                          shark boi
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #56

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular