Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. General Questions
  4. Model comes out “squished or mangled” when I import it from blender into unity after sculpting.

Model comes out “squished or mangled” when I import it from blender into unity after sculpting.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Questions
blenderblender helpunity blenderunityunityhelp
2 Posts 2 Posters 269 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • oni_uO
    oni_uO
    oni_u
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey! Uhhhh this isn’t really an individual model issue just more of an issue on my end and my lack of knowledge when it comes to blender, but I have this issue to where I try to import my model from blender into unity and I either check the rig or put it in play mode, Its mesh completely shrinks to the size of the amateur or rig…. This is not just a singular model issue It happens with every model I try to import from blender into unity specifically after sculpting and I have no idea how to fix it and I’ve been dealing with it for a long time so can anybody with blender experience help me out with this?? my DM’s are open if you want one on one..
    IMG_15A42343-F76E-421B-993A-58DF1B919963.png IMG_56E8A1C7-4617-4975-9AF4-15AF3A8C475A.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ErisITRE
      ErisITRE
      ErisITR
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      is it a shape key causing this?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0

      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

      Register Login
      Reply
      • Reply as topic
      Log in to reply
      • Oldest to Newest
      • Newest to Oldest
      • Most Votes


      • Login

      • Login or register to search.
      • First post
        Last post
      0
      • Categories
      • Recent
      • Tags
      • Popular