Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Guides
  3. New User Help
  4. How to make other outfits compatible with Milfy?

How to make other outfits compatible with Milfy?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved New User Help
helpunitymilfybooth
3 Posts 3 Posters 741 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • zelarionZ
    zelarionZ
    zelarion
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Apologies in advance if there's a guide somewhere, but I wasn't able to find anything 😞

    I am a huge unity noob/don't know how to use blender, but I have heard you can make outfits compatible with other models by resizing them in unity? I am trying to get this outfit to use on Milfy, and it seems to be compatible with Moe, Shinra, Lime, Kikyo, Rindo, Selestia, Lunalitt, Maya, and Rindo.

    Is it at all possible to make Milfy wear it? Thank you in advance!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • FinnF
      FinnF
      Finn
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      you can try using mochifitter, it can be found on the forum
      https://forum.ripper.store/topic/82831/gift-mochi-fitter-profile-もちふぃった-with-chiffon-and-selestia/9?_=1768905475872 for exemple

      and find milfy mochi profile also on the forum and use it to convert
      the conversiopn might not be perfect but it's better than nothing

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ALilRottenA
        ALilRottenA
        ALilRotten
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        You can also use the lattice tool for Unity. I find it helps a lot.
        Link: https://forum.ripper.store/topic/77591/gift-unityeditor拡張-非破壊ラティス変形ツール-lattice-deformation-tool?_=1768952812950

        • I rig up models
        • I add clothing/assets to premade models
        • Learning how to make models
        • Can make VRC ports
        • I teach people via YT

        [I do NOT do trades]

        :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

        1 Reply Last reply
        0

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Tags
        • Popular