Playing a Pokémon GBA ROM Directly Inside VRChat?
-
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows a way to play a Pokémon Game Boy Advance ROM directly inside VRChat, without using an external emulator or software outside the game.
I’m looking for something that works entirely within VRChat itself (for example, through a world, object, or in-game system), rather than streaming or capturing another program.
If anyone has experience with this, knows a specific world, or can explain whether it’s even possible, I’d really appreciate the help.Thanks in advance!
-
Is it possible to play GBA games natively in VRChat?
The short answer is: Yes, it is possible, but with some important technical caveats.
They've even imported Klonoa from GBA to VRChat...
I'm trying to make a map that has a huge gallery of GBA games for this; at the moment it's just an idea, but I'm already developing Udon.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login