Looking to download deleted avi
-
It got taken down, but I still have the icon, name of the model, name of the uploader, some photos of it and some information I could potentially get out of VRCX? I was told they removed it because there was an issue about who owned the avatars and it was better to just take them down over the drama. Is there anyway that this deleted public avatar could still be ripped and downloaded? I went to the server for help but their mod was a piece of work expecting me to know all this information about TOS of commissions on it and how dare I open a ticket before looking into that when I only went to ask for help about what happened to it and if I could get files, lol.
Model name - Lemon Draxx
Uploader - Anzai~Inferno
Icon -
-
If this exact model cannot be found I'd love to work together and find as many assets as possible for it so it can be rebuilt!
-
base model is draxx which is on VRM the assets can also be found on there
the textures where made personally by the model creator but you can find stuff similar -
base model is draxx which is on VRM the assets can also be found on there
the textures where made personally by the model creator but you can find stuff similar@damaniasakra Eeesh, yeah, I tried to find all the assets from the nice textured hoodie, the horns, tail, glasses. I could find them and very similar items, I think it's the colours of the horns and the glasses for sure that aren't something I can locate. Kinda wondering about these issues they were having that they said they needed to be removed for, like what do they mean they had discrepancies about who owned it?
-
@damaniasakra Eeesh, yeah, I tried to find all the assets from the nice textured hoodie, the horns, tail, glasses. I could find them and very similar items, I think it's the colours of the horns and the glasses for sure that aren't something I can locate. Kinda wondering about these issues they were having that they said they needed to be removed for, like what do they mean they had discrepancies about who owned it?
@BooBooKeyz there was a bunch of drama around it as i was not able to keep up. but i was thinking of making some and making them a unity package when i get the time
-
@BooBooKeyz there was a bunch of drama around it as i was not able to keep up. but i was thinking of making some and making them a unity package when i get the time
@damaniasakra Would you be able to recreate the model the same way as before ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login